It is the superior quality sight and sound interface and stands for high-definition multimedia interface. All things considered, a solitary HDMI cable is equipped for conveying both sound and video signals. Then again, it can bolster up to 1080p HD video playback on Roku players that are extremely well 1080p compatibility.
How to get rid of "HDCP Error Detected"
- In case you're gushing 4K Ultra HD video and you suddenly notice the purple screen Roku, survey the directions for setting up Roku player for 4K content and make the necessary changes. If that doesn't offer much help then go to the next step.
- Unplug the HDMI cable from both the ends on both devices - the Roku player and the TV or AVR.
- Unplug the power cord after you turn off your TV.
- Further, detach the power string from your Roku player.
- Thereafter, reconnect the two ends of the HDMI link. Likewise, ensure that every connector of HDMI link is appended legitimately and safely.
- Reconnect the line to your Roku player and TV. From that point onward, sit tight for two minutes and let both the gadgets to turn on appropriately.
streaming the HD video on Roku again. This time you won't get annoyed with
any error message.
Troubleshooting Purple Screen Roku
Set up Roku without sharing the Credit Card Info
Completing the Setup